At the moment, there are approximately 20 companies in American Truck Simulator. The companies provide jobs in the job market and the World of Trucks market, and deliveries will often involve transporting goods from one company to another. Below is a list of all the companies in the game (some companies may appear in more than one category).
These companies deal with all types of goods and act as warehouse facilities. Their warehouses tend to be found in the cities. The cargo they deal with is often the same coming in as going out.
- 42 Print - printing company
- Charged - electronics
- Oakland Shippers - general logistics, port
- Phoenix Freight - general logistics, airport
- Port of San Francisco - general logistics, port
- Rail Export - general logistics
- Sell Goods - general logistics
This category contains companies which produce raw food (farms), as well as others which use this food to make processed food.
- Bushnell Farms - association of farms
- Darchelle Uzau - association of wineries
- Sunshine Crops - association of plant farms
These companies deal with chemicals, either making or disposing of them. You will often require an ADR licence to take jobs from these companies, but there are some types of cargo where this is not the case.
Supermarkets and StoresEdit
These are the few companies with which the average consumer is likely to deal with week in, week out. They sell the goods that other companies produce to the general public, but they need regular deliveries to keep their stocks at an acceptable level.
- Eddy's - supermarket
- Charged - electronics market
- Tidbit - supermarket in Arizona
- Voltison Motors - car dealership & car parts retailer
- Wallbert - supermarket
Vehicle Manufacture and RetailEdit
This industry uses chemicals and other raw materials to produce and sell vehicles; some specialise in production only, some in retail, and some specialise in certain types of vehicles, some not. All of these goods must be transported though!
These companies build things out of materials with which they are supplied. They can sometimes be found in rural areas, but more often than not they are to be found in the city centres.
As the names of these companies suggest, they specialise in the extraction of stone and minerals from the ground. They require specialist equipment to do this, and the product must be taken to its next destination.
- Coastline Mining - quarrying company
Upcoming Companies Edit
These companies will be introduced in future.
- Of the companies listed here, only Bushnell Farms and Eddy's return as they were originally part of the 18 WOS Series from Across America to American Long Haul (2003 - 2007).