Truckers can access the eastern area of the city, a.k.a. the Pest side. A north-south road goes through the accessible part of the city, forming a through route from Szeged (via the M5) to Banská Bystrica, although it is still recommended to take the east side of M0 since the motorway passes no signal-controlled junctions.
Four companies have depots in Budapest:
And the following facilities are present in Budapest:
- The goes west towards Wien and Bratislava.
- The goes east towards Debrecen.
- The goes southeast towards Szeged.
- Both the and go to Pécs, with having its terminal junction closer to the destination.
- Budapest is the only featured Hungarian city which does not have an EuroAcres depot.
- Twin-cities of Budapest, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities||Budapest - Debrecen - Pécs - Szeged|
|Major roads||M0 - M1 - M3 - M5 - M6 - M7 - M15 - M30 - M35 - M60|
|Minor roads||8 - 47 - 55|