Truckers can access the eastern area of the city, a.k.a. the Pest side. A north-south road goes through the accessible part of the city, forming a through route from Szeged (via the M5) to Banská Bystrica, although it is still recommended to take the east side of M0 since the motorway passes no signal-controlled junctions.
Four companies have depots in Budapest:
And the following facilities are present in Budapest:
The following gallery shows the landmarks of Budapest featured in the game.
Budapest is surrounded by the M0 motorway. In the game, the Hungarian motorways M1, M3, M5 and M7 radiate from the M0, with , M6 branching off from the M7 near the M0 junction (in real-life, M6 directly starts at the M0).
- M1 goes west towards Wien and Bratislava
- M3 goes east towards Debrecen
- M5 goes southeast towards Szeged
- Both the M6 and M7 go to Pécs, with M6 having its terminal junction closer to the destination.
- Budapest is the only featured Hungarian city which does not have an E-Acres depot.
See Also Edit
|Cities||Budapest - Debrecen / Pécs - Szeged|
|Major roads||M0 - M1 - M15 - M2 - M3 - M30 - M35 - M5 - M6 - M60 - M7|
|Minor roads||47 - 55 - 8|