"Complete 5 jobs in a row – in-time, without taking any damage to cargo and without using autoparking."
- Because the achievement requires truckers to refrain from using autoparking, practice parking before attempting this achievement.
- The easiest way to unlock this achievement is to do 5 consecutive short distance, preferably in-city jobs (i.e. jobs between two depots of the same city). Keeping the distance to drive short reduces probability to incur a fine or causing damage to the cargo, and not driving onto highways means less chance to get caught by speed cameras.
- Truckers should always observe truck speed limits. This, by default, can be seen through the Navigation screen (by pressing F5)
- Avoid important or urgent jobs unless they are in-city.
- Avoid cities that have roundabouts. For example, avoid British cities if possible.
- Avoid jobs from / to Scandinavia because there are often speed cameras on minor or even urban roads, while other countries usually only install cameras on highways.