It is currently the easternmost German city in-game.
Four roads provide connection to Dresden in-game.
- The Bundesautobahn 4 is the main highway running past Dresden. To the west the road runs past Erfurt to the western side of Germany, while to the east the highway runs up to the Polish border, where the latter country's A4 Autostrada takes over.
- To the north of Dresden, the Bundesautobahn 13 branches off the Bundesautobahn 4 and runs towards Berlin, the federal capital of Germany.
- The Bundesautobahn 17 branches off the Bundesautobahn 4 to the south of Dresden towards the Czech border, where the Dálnice D8 continues to Praha.
- A minor road runs west from Dresden, via Leipzig, to the Bundesautobahn 7 near Kassel.
Each of Bundesautobahnen 4 and 17 has an access road into Dresden. The minor road has another entrance between the two highway access, itself also connects to Bundesautobahn 4.
See Also Edit
- Real-life information of Dresden
- Partner cities of Dresden, which are also featured in an SCS Software game:
|Cities||Berlin - Bremen - Dortmund - Dresden - Duisburg - Düsseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt am Main - Hamburg - Hannover - Kassel - Kiel - Köln - Leipzig - Magdeburg - Mannheim - München - Nürnberg - Osnabrück - Rostock - Stuttgart|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A17 - A19 - A20 - A24 - A28 - A30 - A31 - A44 - A45 - A61 - A81 - A93 - A96 - A99 - A210 - A215|