Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia is the second map expansion for Euro Truck Simulator 2. It was released on 6th May 2015. The DLC adds 3 new countries: Denmark, Norway and Sweden. The expansion features new ferry terminals too, with ferry connections to Germany, Poland and the United Kingdom.
Release History Edit
- 21 November 2014: Blog post of Scandinavian road signs.
- 28 November 2014: Blog post of a Scania factory.
- 29 December 2014: Blog post of a new Light and Weather system.
- 2 February 2015: Blog post of a map of the DLC and Scandinavian bridges.
- 8 February 2015: Blog post of the city of Örebro in Sweden.
- 16 February 2015: Blog post of Norway's capital, Oslo.
- 27 February 2015: Blog post of Ferries.
- 18 March 2015: Blog post of Cargoes in Scandinavia.
- 4 April 2015: Release date announced and roads in Norway in a blog post.
- 30 April 2015: Scandinavia DLC trailer released.
- 6 May 2015: DLC is released.
The Scandinavia DLC brings 26 new cities to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The capitals of the countries are marked in bold.
|Bergen||Norway||Ferries to Hirtshals|
|Esbjerg||Denmark||Ferries to the United Kingdom|
|Frederikshavn||Denmark||Ferries to Oslo (Norway) and Göteborg (Sweden)|
|Gedser||Denmark||Ferries to Rostock (Germany)|
|Göteborg||Sweden||Ferries to Frederikshavn|
|Hirtshals||Denmark||Ferries to Norway|
|Karlskrona||Sweden||Ferries to Poland|
|Kristiansand||Norway||Ferries to Hirtshals|
|København||Denmark||Capital of Denmark|
|Nynäshamn||Sweden||Ferries to Poland|
|Oslo||Norway||Capital of Norway - Ferries to Frederikshavn|
|Stavanger||Norway||Ferries to Hirtshals|
|Stockholm||Sweden||Capital of Sweden|
|Trelleborg||Sweden||Ferries to Rostock (Germany)|
- Main article: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Achievements
On Steam there already are 8 achievements requiring this DLC.
|Volvo Trucks lover||Deliver truck cargo from Volvo Trucks factory to a Volvo truck dealer|
|Scania Trucks lover||Deliver truck cargo from Scania factory to a Scania truck dealer|
|Sailor||Deliver yachts to all Scandinavian marinas|
|Whatever floats your boat||Deliver cargo to all container ports|
|Cattle Drive||Complete a livestock delivery|
|Sightseer||Discover all Scandinavian cities|
|Miner||Complete delivery jobs to all quarries in Scandinavia|
|Aquaphobia||Travel across the Øresund Bridge between København and Malmö|
- Daylight Usage Mandatory were also part of the DLC so means if you enter Scandinavia in daytime, you must open the lights just like this picture right.
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/11/dlc-scandinavia-signs-in-progress.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/11/unloading-cargo-scania-factory-in-dlc.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/12/new-light-and-weather-system-coming.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/scandinavia-reveal.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/a-quick-visit-to-orebro.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/welcome-to-oslo.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/02/over-seas.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/03/cargo-for-scandinavia.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/04/scandinavian-diversity-release-date.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/04/amost-there.html
- ↑ http://blog.scssoft.com/2015/05/here-we-go-ets2-scandinavia-map.html
See also Edit
|DLCs for Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Map Expansions||Going East! - Scandinavia - Vive la France ! - Italia - Beyond the Baltic Sea|
|Trailer / Cargo Packs||High Power Cargo Pack - Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack - Heavy Cargo Pack - Special Transport DLC - Krone Trailer Pack|
|Tuning Packs||Cabin Accessories - Wheel Tuning Pack - Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack - National Window Flags - Dragon Truck Design Pack - Michelin Fan Pack - Raven Truck Design Pack - DAF Tuning Pack|
|Paint Job Packs||Countries: Australian - Austrian - Belgian - Brazilian - Canadian - Chinese - Czech - Danish - Dutch -Finnish - French - German - Hungarian - Irish - Italian - Japanese - Norwegian - Polish - Portuguese - Romanian - Russian - Scottish - Slovak - South Korean - Spanish - Swedish - Swiss - Turkish - UK - USA|