As the largest Scottish city, Glasgow has the largest number of facilities among the three Scottish cities in ETS 2:
- Euro Goodies, ITCC and WGCC have depots in Glasgow. In addition, a Stein Bruch quarry is located to the north of the city.
- A bus station, a garage, a hotel, a recruitment agency and a large DAF truck dealer (with service facilities available) are present in Glasgow. There's also a gas station at the entrance of the city.
Three highways meet near Glasgow:
- The M8 goes east towards Edinburgh.
- The M74 goes south towards Carlisle.
- The A80 goes northeast to a point where a minor road branches off towards Aberdeen. The road from Glasgow connecting the Stein Bruch quarry eventually ends on that road as well.
The two access roads connecting Glasgow proper end on the M74 and A80 respectively.