In ETS 2, Hamburg's large harbour can be seen, but it's inaccessible to truckers, and offers neither ferry service nor trucking opportunity. Other landmarks in Hamburg are the Astraturm, the Atlantic-Haus, the Empire Riverside Hotel, the Heinrich Hertz Tower and the St. Michael's Church.
Three Bundesautobahnen serve Hamburg in ETS 2:
- The A1 runs southwest-northeast and links Hamburg to cities like Osnabrück, Bremen and Rostock.
- The A7 runs north-south and links Hamburg to Kiel, Hannover, as well as Denmark. (In fact, in-game signs for "Hamborg" can be seen near Danish cities Esbjerg and Odense)
- The A24 continues from the A1 to the east of Hamburg, and runs east-southeast towards Berlin.
The two entrances of Hamburg are on the A1 and A7 respectively.
In addition, a minor road runs off from southern entrance of Hamburg and heads for Magdeburg.
See Also Edit
- Real-life information of Hamburg
- Partner cities of Hamburg, which are also featured in one of SCS Software's games:
|Cities||Berlin - Bremen - Dortmund - Dresden - Duisburg - Düsseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt am Main - Hamburg - Hannover - Kassel - Kiel - Köln - Leipzig - Magdeburg - Mannheim - München - Nürnberg - Osnabrück - Rostock - Stuttgart|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A17 - A19 - A20 - A24 - A28 - A30 - A31 - A44 - A45 - A61 - A81 - A93 - A96 - A99 - A210 - A215|