Hamburg has been reworked in the 1.32 update.
In ETS 2, Hamburg's large harbour can be seen, but it's inaccessible to truckers, and offers neither ferry service nor trucking opportunity. Other landmarks in Hamburg are the Astraturm, the Atlantic-Haus, the Empire Riverside Hotel, the Heinrich Hertz Tower and the St. Michael's Church.
Three Bundesautobahnen serve Hamburg in ETS 2:
- runs southwest-northeast and links Hamburg to cities like Osnabrück, Bremen and Rostock.
- runs north-south and links Hamburg to Kiel, Hannover, as well as Denmark. (In fact, in-game signs for "Hamborg" can be seen near Danish cities Esbjerg and Odense)
- continues from the A1 to the east of Hamburg, and runs east-southeast towards Berlin.
In addition, a minor road runs off from southern entrance of Hamburg and heads for Magdeburg.
- Twin-cities of Hamburg, which are also in SCS Software games:
See Also Edit
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/eurotrucksimulator2/photos/a.622325811125630.1073741825.161233920568157/1926254467399418/?type=3&permPage=1
|Cities||Berlin - Bremen - Dortmund - Dresden - Duisburg - Düsseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt am Main - Hamburg - Hannover - Kassel - Kiel - Köln - Leipzig - Magdeburg - Mannheim - München - Nürnberg - Osnabrück - Rostock - Stuttgart|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A17 - A19 - A20 - A24 - A28 - A30 - A31 - A44 - A45 - A61 - A81 - A93 - A96 - A99 - A210 - A215|