There are eight known landmarks in Hannover: The Linden Thermal Power Plant, the Lister Tor Tower, the Market Church, the New Town Hall, the Public Utility Building, the Sparkasse Building, the Telemax and the VW Tower.
Tradeaux and Trameri have depots in the city, and a TREE-ET mill is just outside the city to the north. In addition, a Stein Bruch quarry is to the east of the city, at the other side of the A7 highway.
- Via A2 eastbound: Berlin or Magdeburg
- Via A2 westbound: Dortmund or Osnabrück
- Via A7 southbound: Kassel and Frankfurt
- Via A7 northbound: Hamburg, Kiel; as well as Denmark if the trucker has Scandinavia expansion enabled.
No minor road directly connects Hannover to other cities, although a minor road from Bremen terminates at the A7 slightly to the north.
See Also Edit
- Real-life information of Hannover
- Partner cities of Hannover, which are also featured in an SCS Software game:
|Cities||Berlin - Bremen - Dortmund - Dresden - Duisburg - Düsseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt am Main - Hamburg - Hannover - Kassel - Kiel - Köln - Leipzig - Magdeburg - Mannheim - München - Nürnberg - Osnabrück - Rostock - Stuttgart|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A17 - A19 - A20 - A24 - A28 - A30 - A31 - A44 - A45 - A61 - A81 - A93 - A96 - A99 - A210 - A215|