Le Mans proper Edit
Le Mans proper is situated near the Autoroute A11 near its junctions with Autoroutes A28 and A81 respectively. Only one entrance is available to the city proper, but it's one of the fastest – truckers are allowed to drive at 90 km/h (56 mph) after they have passed the entrance sign.
Bâtisse, BHV, Lisette Logistics and Wilnet Transport have depots in Le Mans proper. Other structures available in Le Mans include a bus station, a garage, a gas station, a hotel, and a large Iveco truck dealer.
Outlying depots Edit
Three depots are located outside Le Mans but recognized in the game as belonging to the city:
- A Boisserie mill is located on a minor road between Le Mans and Paris.
- A Dans le Jardin farm is to the south of Le Mans, near the town of Rigny-Ussé.
- An MVM quarry is to the west of Le Mans, on an unnumbered road towards Rennes.
Two other Autoroutes meet the A11 near Le Mans:
- The Autoroute A28 runs north towards Le Havre and south towards the Autoroute A10 (and thence Civaux and Bordeaux)
- The Autoroute A81 runs west towards Rennes and thence Roscoff and Brest.
See Also Edit
|Cities|| ETS 1: Bordeaux - Lyon - Paris
ETS 2: Calais - Dijon - Lille - Lyon - Metz - Paris (Centre, Gonesse, Poissy) - Reims - Strasbourg Vive la France ! DLC: Bordeaux - Bourges - Brest - Clermont-Ferrand - La Rochelle - Le Havre - Le Mans - Limoges - Marseille - Montpellier - Nantes - Nice - Rennes - Roscoff - Toulouse
|Autoroutes||A1 - A2 - A4 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A13 - A16 - A20 - A23 - A25 - A26 - A28 - A29 - A31 - A35 - A36 - A41 - A43 - A47 - A51 - A55 - A61 - A62 - A71 - A72 - A75 - A81 and N157 - A83 - A84 - A89 - A104 - A311 - A630 - A837 - N12 - N165|