Just like its real-life counterpart, the motorway does not fully encircle the city, with the western section covered by a minor road.
Notable Differences with Real Life Edit
- In real life, the M2 motorway starts from a grade-separated junction with the M0 to the north. In the game, the interchange is simply a flat junction, and the northbound road is unnumbered. This is probably because the motorway was not yet open when the expansion was released.
- In real life, the M0 does not directly become the M1 in the southwestern end. In the game, it does.
- In real life, the M31 motorway exists as a shortcut between the M3 and the southern side of M0. It doesn't appear in the game.
- In real life, the M6 motorway starts directly on the M0 instead of branching from the M7.
- There are three services on the M0 in real life. Only the easternmost one is included in the game.
- While both the motorway in game and the real-life motorway are incomplete, the length of the motorway in game is the same as the (proposed) complete motorway in real-life.
See Also Edit
|Cities||Budapest - Debrecen / Pécs - Szeged|
|Major roads||M0 - M1 - M15 - M2 - M3 - M30 - M35 - M5 - M6 - M60 - M7|
|Minor roads||47 - 55 - 8|