The Business Tower, the St. Lorenz church and the St. Sebaldus church are modeled in the game to make truckers recognize the city.
- The north-south A9 Autobahn, which connects Berlin and München, forms the primary connection to the city.
- The east-west A3 Autobahn intersects the A9 a short distance to the north of Nürnberg, providing convenient access to Frankfurt am Main to the west or Praha to the east.
- In real-life the autobahn goes around the city to the east, but in the game it goes around the west. In addition, The A3-A6-A9 junctions are to the southeast of the city in real-life; while the game only features an A3-A9 junction to the northwest.
See Also Edit
- Real-life information of Nürnberg
- Partner cities of Nürnberg, which are also featured in an SCS Software game:
|Cities||Berlin - Bremen - Dortmund - Dresden - Duisburg - Düsseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt am Main - Hamburg - Hannover - Kassel - Kiel - Köln - Leipzig - Magdeburg - Mannheim - München - Nürnberg - Osnabrück - Rostock - Stuttgart|
|Autobahnen||A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A12 - A13 - A17 - A19 - A20 - A24 - A28 - A30 - A31 - A44 - A45 - A61 - A81 - A93 - A96 - A99 - A210 - A215|