The "headquarter" is defined by the garage where the player's avatar driver (i.e. the profile character) is assigned. Usually it is the start-up garage when a player creates a new profile, but the player may also "re-locate" the avatar driver to any other purchased garage.
In an unmodded Euro Truck Simulator 2 game map, almost every accessible city – except dedicated seaports – has a garage for sale. While a start-up garage is free, any additional garage costs €180,000 to buy.
To unlock this achievement in ease, the player can either start a profile in a single-city country, or buy the garage in such a country and re-locate the avatar driver there.
- Luxembourg City is the obvious choice, because of its tiny size.
- If the player does not have the Going East DLC, Slovakia can also be the country of choice, because only its capital, Bratislava, is featured before the Going East DLC.
- Other countries with few cities include:
For the base game, the highest cost to unlock this achievement is obtained by starting a profile somewhere else, and then buy every garage in Germany, which has 21 accessible cities. After that, re-locate the avatar driver to any German garage to unlock this achievement.
The total cost to do this is:
- €180,000 × 21 = €3,780,000
If the player has a weekly income of this amount, the Swimming in Success achievement will probably be unlocked as well:
- €3,780,000 ÷ 7 = €540,000 > €450,000