New Mexico is a state DLC for American Truck Simulator. It was announced on February 2, 2017 to celebrate the game's first anniversary and is released on November 9, 2017. It is the second map DLC after Arizona, but the first paid one.
- 2 Feb 2017: First official announcement of New Mexico DLC in SCS' blog.
- 26 April 2017: SCS writes about new larger prefabs for New Mexico's company depots.
- 19 May 2017: They announce that each rest stop will have its own individual model.
- 20 June 2017: Some screenshots of nature and landscapes in New Mexico are shown in a blog post.
- 4 July 2017: A blog post about the city Roswell.
- 8 August 2017: A blog post features information about a "musical road" in New Mexico and a video shows the effect when you drive over it.
- 5 September 2017: Closed Beta and Steam achievements for NM go live and SCS show some landmarks in their blog.
- 29 September 2017: Blog post with information and screenshots of a big interchange in Albuquerque.
- 18 October 2017: Release trailer of New Mexico.
- 25 October 2017: Steam Page for New Mexico launched.
- 2 November 2017: SCS announces the release date of the expansion.
- 9 November 2017: New Mexico DLC is released.
The DLC is including following 14 cities:
- Las Cruces
- Santa Fe
(Accessible but not shown on the world map)
- Eagle Nest
- Santa Rosa (Listed in map editor as "Pajarito Rest Area")
- Main article: American Truck Simulator Companies
Interstate Highways: Edit
|Interstate 10||Interstate 25||Interstate 40|
Arizona - Las Cruces
Las Cruces - Colorado
Arizona - Tucumcari
US Routes: Edit
|US 54||US 62||US 64||US 70||US 82|
Alamogordo - Santa Rosa (I-10)
Carlsbad (NM) - Hobbs
Arizona - Raton
Las Cruces (I-10) - Alamogordo (US 54, US 82)
Alamogordo (US 54, US 70) - Hobbs
|US 84||US 285||US 380||US 491|
US 64 - Santa Fe (I-25) / I-25 - Santa Rosa (I-40)
Texas - US 54
I-25 - Roswell (US 285)
Gallup (I-40) - Shiprock (US 64)
State Routes: Edit
|NM 529||NM 599|
Artesia (US 82) - Hobbs (US 62)
|The Land of Enchantment||Discover every city in New Mexico|
|Truck Stop Tour||Visit all large truck stops and rest stops in New Mexico|
|Forest Shortcut||Discover shortcut through the forest|
|1881||Drive by the Billy The Kid Museum|
|Sky Delivery||Deliver cargo to An-124 depot|
See also Edit
|The States of American Truck Simulator|
|Arizona - California - Nevada - New Mexico|
|Cities||Albuquerque - Alamogordo - Artesia - Carlsbad - Clovis - Farmington - Gallup - Hobbs - Las Cruces - Raton - Roswell - Santa Fe - Socorro - Tucumcari|
|Highways|| Interstate 10 - Interstate 25 - Interstate 40|
US 54 - US 62 - US 64 - US 70 - US 82 - US 84 - US 285 - US 380 - US 491
NM 529 - NM 599
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 New Mexico map expansion for ATS will arrive next week, 2017-11-02 (accessed 2017-11-02)
- ↑ SCS Software, ATS heads towards New Mexico!, 2017-02-02 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SCS Software, New Mexico: New Prefabs, 2017-04-26 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 SCS Software, Places to Rest and Refuel, 2017-05-19 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, The Land of Enchantment, 2017-06-20 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 SCS Software, New Mexico: Roswell, 2017-07-04 (accessed 2017-09-29)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Musical Road, 2017-08-08 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Landmarks and Closed Beta Announcement, 2017-09-05 (accessed 2017-09-05)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 SCS Software, New Mexico: Albuquerque, 2017-09-29 (accessed 2017-09-29)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico DLC Promo Trailer, 2017-10-18 (accessed 2017-10-19)
- ↑ New Mexico DLC on Steam, accessed 2017-10-25
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico DLC arrives alongside American Truck Simulator update 1.29!, 2017-11-09 (accessed 2017-11-09)
- ↑ New Mexico map, Moh1336 in SCS Blog Discussion, SCS Software Forum, 2017-11-03 (accessed 2017-11-03)