"New Mexico (Navajo: Yootó Hahoodzo) is the fifth largest by area and the 36th most populous of the U.S. states. This corner-state has diverse nature which includes deserts, high plains, and mountains. The climate is generally semi-arid to arid because New Mexico has very little water."
New Mexico is a state of the United States, which is featured in American Truck Simulator as a DLC and in 18 Wheels of Steel series. It was announced on February 2, 2017 to celebrate the game's first anniversary and was released on November 9, 2017. It is the second map of DLC after Arizona, but the first paid one. New Mexico borders Arizona to the west, Texas and Oklahoma to the east, and Colorado to the north.
Release History Edit
- 2 February 2017: First official announcement of New Mexico DLC in SCS' blog.
- 26 April 2017: SCS writes about new larger prefabs for New Mexico's company depots.
- 19 May 2017: They announce that each rest stop will have its own individual model.
- 20 June 2017: Some screenshots of nature and landscapes in New Mexico are shown in a blog post.
- 4 July 2017: A blog post about the city Roswell.
- 8 August 2017: A blog post features information about a "musical road" in New Mexico and a video shows the effect when you drive over it.
- 5 September 2017: Closed Beta and Steam achievements for NM go live and SCS show some landmarks in their blog.
- 29 September 2017: Blog post with information and screenshots of a big interchange in Albuquerque.
- 18 October 2017: Release trailer of New Mexico.
- 25 October 2017: Steam Page for New Mexico launched.
- 2 November 2017: SCS announces the release date of the expansion.
- 9 November 2017: New Mexico DLC is released.
Cities which are also in 18 Wheels of Steel games are marked with 18 WoS.
18 WoS, Garage
18 WoS, Garage
Scenery cities are villages that are unmarked on the map and have no depots or docks.
- Eagle Nest
- Fort Sumner
- Santa Rosa
- Main article: American Truck Simulator Companies
Rest Stops Edit
There are three Interstate Highways in New Mexico:
|Interstate 10||Interstate 25||Interstate 40|
Arizona - I-25 (Las Cruces)
I-10 (Las Cruces) - Raton
Arizona - Tucumcari
There are 12 US Routes in New Mexico. One US Route is not marked in the game:
|US 54||US 60||US 62||US 64||US 70|
Alamogordo - I-40/US 84 (Santa Rosa)
Arizona - I-25 (Socorro), US 54/US 285 (Vaughn) - Clovis
US 285 (Carlsbad) - Hobbs
Arizona - I-25
Arizona - US 54/US 82 (Alamogordo), US 380 - US 60 (Clovis)
|US 82||US 84||US 85||US 285||US 380|
US 54/US 70 (Alamogordo) - US 62 (Hobbs)
US 64 - US 60 (Fort Sumner)
I-10 (Las Cruces) - Raton
Carlsbad - US 54/US 60 (Vaughn), I-25/US 84 (Santa Fe) - US 84
I-25 - US 70/US 285 (Roswell)
|US 491||US 550|
I-40 (Gallup) - US 64 (Shiprock)
I-25 (Albuquerque) - US 64 (Farmington)
There are three New Mexico State Roads:
|NM 529||NM 555||NM 599|
US 82 - US 62
I-25 (Santa Fe) - US 84/US 285 (Santa Fe)
- Main article: American Truck Simulator Achievements
|The Land of Enchantment||Discover every city in New Mexico|
|Truck Stop Tour||Visit all large truck stops and rest stops in New Mexico|
|Forest Shortcut||Discover shortcut through the forest|
|1881||Drive by the Billy The Kid Museum|
|Sky Delivery||Deliver cargo to An-124 depot|
Press Photos Edit
See also Edit
|The States of American Truck Simulator|
|Arizona - California - Nevada - New Mexico - Oregon|
|Cities||Albuquerque - Alamogordo - Artesia - Carlsbad - Clovis - Farmington - Gallup - Hobbs - Las Cruces - Raton - Roswell - Santa Fe - Socorro - Tucumcari|
|Highways|| Interstate 10 - Interstate 25 - Interstate 40|
US 54 - US 60 - US 62 - US 64 - US 70 - US 82 - US 84 - US 285 - US 380 - US 491 - US 550
NM 529 - NM 599
|DLCs for American Truck Simulator|
|Map Expansions||Nevada - Arizona - New Mexico - Oregon|
|Trailer / Cargo Packs||Heavy Cargo Pack - Special Transport DLC|
|Tuning Packs||Wheel Tuning Pack - Steering Creations Pack - Dragon Truck Design Pack|
|Paint Job Packs||Christmas - Classic Stripes - Halloween - Steampunk - Valentines|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 New Mexico map expansion for ATS will arrive next week, 2017-11-02 (accessed 2017-11-02)
- ↑ SCS Software, ATS heads towards New Mexico!, 2017-02-02 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SCS Software, New Mexico: New Prefabs, 2017-04-26 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 SCS Software, Places to Rest and Refuel, 2017-05-19 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, The Land of Enchantment, 2017-06-20 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Roswell, 2017-07-04 (accessed 2017-09-29)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Musical Road, 2017-08-08 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Landmarks and Closed Beta Announcement, 2017-09-05 (accessed 2017-09-05)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Albuquerque, 2017-09-29 (accessed 2017-09-29)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico DLC Promo Trailer, 2017-10-18 (accessed 2017-10-19)
- ↑ New Mexico DLC on Steam, accessed 2017-10-25
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico DLC arrives alongside American Truck Simulator update 1.29!, 2017-11-09 (accessed 2017-11-09)