- 2 Feb 2017: First official announcement of New Mexico DLC in SCS' blog.
- 26 April 2017: SCS writes about new larger prefabs for New Mexico's company depots.
- 19 May 2017: They announce that each rest stop will have its own individual model.
- 20 June 2017: Some screenshots of nature and landscapes in New Mexico are shown in a blog post.
- 8 August 2017: A blog post features information about a "musical road" in New Mexico and a video shows the effect when you drive over it.
- 5 September 2017: Closed Beta and Steam achievements for NM go live and SCS show some landmarks in their blog.
According to in-game signs and a map which was in the game files in version 1.5 at least following cities will be included in the DLC:
- Las Cruces
- Santa Fe
- Main article: American Truck Simulator Companies
- The Land of Enchantment
- Truck Stop Tour
- Forest Shortcut
- Sky Delivery
- ↑ SCS Software, ATS heads towards New Mexico!, 2017-02-02 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 SCS Software, New Mexico: New Prefabs, 2017-04-26 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SCS Software, Places to Rest and Refuel, 2017-05-19 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, The Land of Enchantment, 2017-06-20 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Musical Road, 2017-08-08 (accessed 2017-08-30)
- ↑ SCS Software, New Mexico: Landmarks and Closed Beta Announcement, 2017-09-05 (accessed 2017-09-05)