Paris is located in northern France, and it is the capital of the country. It developed to its current state with update 1.26.
Euro Truck Simulator Edit
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Edit
Before update 1.26 Edit
After Update 1.26 Edit
Further details can be found on the suburbs' own pages.
- The Autoroute A1 connects the three accessible parts of Paris (Gonesse, Poissy and Paris itself) with each other.
- The Autoroute A104 starts in Gonesse and runs southward to the Autoroute A6.
- The Autoroute A6 is also part of the ring road connecting the Autoroute A104 with Autoroute A10.
- The Autoroute A10 forms the southwestern part of the ring road, but ends as an minor road which runs towards Poissy and closes the ring.
In the recent ETS 2 version of Paris, five numbered roads connect the city to other cities while one minor road starts from it:
- The Autoroute A4 goes west towards Strasbourg via Reims and Metz.
- The Autoroute A6 starts southeast from Paris and heads for Marseille via Dijon and Lyon.
- The Autoroute A10 runs towards Bordeaux to the soutwest of Paris. Just southwest of Paris the Autoroute A11 branches off this highway heading towards Le Mans and La Rochelle, as well as Rennes and Brest via other roads.
- The Autoroute A13 comes from Rennes (via Autoroute A84), but also connects Paris with the Autoroute A29 wich runs towards Le Havre.
- The Autoroute A16 goes up north towards Calais.
- The Eiffel Tower has been included in the original ETS2 version of Paris, but SCS Software had to remove it, because they have some licensing problems.
See also Edit
- Real-life information of Paris
- Twin-cities of Paris, which are also featured in a SCS Software game:
|Cities|| ETS 1: Bordeaux - Lyon - Paris
ETS 2: Calais - Dijon - Lille - Lyon - Metz - Paris (Centre, Gonesse, Poissy) - Reims - Strasbourg Vive la France ! DLC: Bordeaux - Bourges - Brest - Clermont-Ferrand - La Rochelle - Le Havre - Le Mans - Limoges - Marseille - Montpellier - Nantes - Nice - Rennes - Roscoff - Toulouse
|Autoroutes||A1 - A2 - A4 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A13 - A16 - A20 - A23 - A25 - A26 - A28 - A29 - A31 - A35 - A36 - A41 - A43 - A47 - A51 - A55 - A61 - A62 - A71 - A72 - A75 - A81 and N157 - A83 - A84 - A89 - A104 - A311 - A630 - A837 - N12 - N165|