Euro Truck Simulator Edit
Paris is connected with three euroroutes:
- The runs south towards Bordeaux.
- The runs north to the Belgian border and south to Lyon.
- The runs east to the German border and Frankfurt am Main.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Edit
Before update 1.26 Edit
After update 1.26 Edit
Further details can be found on the suburbs' own pages.
City of Paris Edit
- The connects the three accessible parts of Paris (Gonesse, Poissy and Paris itself) with each other.
- The starts in Gonesse and runs southward to the .
- The is also part of the ring road connecting the with .
- The forms the southwestern part of the ring road, but ends as an minor road which runs towards Poissy and closes the ring.
In the recent ETS 2 version of Paris, five numbered roads connect the city to other cities while one minor road starts from it:
- The goes west towards Strasbourg via Reims and Metz.
- The starts southeast from Paris and heads for Marseille via Dijon and Lyon.
- The runs towards Bordeaux to the soutwest of Paris. Just southwest of Paris the branches off this highway heading towards Le Mans and La Rochelle, as well as Rennes and Brest via other roads.
- The comes from Rennes (via ), but also connects Paris with the which runs towards Le Havre.
- The goes up north towards Calais.
- The Eiffel Tower has been included in the original ETS2 version of Paris, but SCS Software had to remove it, because they have some licensing problems.
- Twin-cities of Paris, which are also in SCS Software games:
See also Edit
|Cities|| ETS 1: Bordeaux - Lyon - Paris
Vive la France ! DLC: Bordeaux - Bourges - Brest - Clermont-Ferrand - La Rochelle - Le Havre - Le Mans - Limoges - Marseille (La Mède) - Montpellier - Nantes - Nice - Rennes - Roscoff - Toulouse (Blagnac)
|Autoroutes||A1 - A2 - A4 - A6 - A7 - A8 - A9 - A10 - A11 - A13 - A16 - A20 - A23 - A25 - A26 - A28 - A29 - A31 - A35 - A36 - A41 - A43 - A47 - A51 - A55 - A61 - A62 - A71 - A72 - A75 - A81 and N157 - A83 - A84 - A89 - A104 - A311 - A630 - A837 - N12 - N165|