"The total area of Poland is 312,679 square km. Poland has 280,401 km of paved roads, 2,820 km of which are motorways and expressways. Polish capital Warsaw offers wonderful examples of architecture and about a quarter of the city is filled with parks and gardens."
Poland (Polish: Polska) is an accessible country first appearing in Euro Truck Simulator, being the easternmost country featured in that game. The adaptation was known for its extensive network of roads, despite having only its capital Warsaw featured.
Accessible Cities Edit
Ferry links to Sweden
ETS1; Going East
There are three classes of numbered roads in Poland:
- Autostrada' (Prefix A) – Motorways, major roads
- Droga Ekspresowa (Prefix S) – Expressways, major roads
- Droga krajowa (no prefix) – National roads, can be major or minor roads
Polish road numbers in ETS2 usually follow one route, with prefix added for sections with higher standard.
In total, five numbered Polish routes are featured in ETS2.
|A1 / Road 1||A2 / Road 2||A4 / Road 4|
Gdańsk – Łódź – Czech (Ostrava)
Warszawa – Poznań – Germany (Berlin)
Kraków – Wrocław – Germany (Dresden)
|S7 / Road 7||S8 / Road 8|
Gdańsk – Warszawa – Kraków – Slovakia
Warszawa – Łódź (S) – Wrocław
Unnumbered roads are also abundant in Poland, with external connections as follows:
- Szczecin – Germany (A11) (this is in fact A6 autostrada in real-life but the game doesn't make signs for it)
- Szczecin – Czech (Brno, with branch to D10)
- Lublin – Slovakia (Košice)
Speed limits Edit
The speed limits for Poland in ETS2 are as follows. Speeds apply to both cars and trucks unless otherwise specified:
and Major Roads
|80 km/h (50 mph)||140 km/h (87 mph)|
|Minor Roads||80 km/h (50 mph) - two lanes
70 km/h (43 mph) - one lane
|120 km/h (75 mph) - two lanes
90 km/h (56 mph) - one lane
|Cities and Towns||50 km/h (31 mph)||50 km/h (31 mph)|
- Tolls: Speeds decrease upon approach, from 70 km/h (43 mph) down to 40 km/h (25 mph) at the toll gates. The exit speed from the toll plaza remains at 40 km/h (25 mph) limit.
- Entry ramps, exit ramps, and other interchange points: 40 km/h (25 mph) for all traffic.
Other connections Edit
With the Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia DLC released, two ferry terminals are introduced in Gdańsk, each of them providing a ferry service to Sweden, one to Karlskrona and the other to Nynäshamn (near Stockholm)
See Also Edit
|The Countries of Euro Truck Simulator|
|Euro Truck Simulator||Austria - Belgium - Czech Republic - France - Germany - Italy - Netherlands - Poland - Portugal - Spain - Switzerland - United Kingdom|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2||Austria - Belgium - Czech Republic - France - Germany - Italy - Luxembourg - Netherlands - Poland - Slovakia - Switzerland - United Kingdom|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Going East!||Czech Republic - Hungary - Slovakia - Poland|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Scandinavia||Denmark - Norway - Sweden|
|Euro Truck Simulator 2: Vive la France!||France|
|Cities||Olsztyn - Białystok - Gdańsk - Katowice - Kraków - Łódź - Lublin - Poznań - Szczecin - Warszawa - Wrocław|
|Roads||A1 - A2 - A4 - S7 - S8|