The city includes many attractions that are visible in real life, including Alcatraz, the Ferry Building, Golden Gate Bridge, the Palace of Fine Arts, the San Francisco Bay Bridge, San Francisco Docks and the San Francisco Railway Museum.
There are also a lot of real life high-rise buildings in the downtown of San Francisco:
- 50 California Street
- 333 Market Street
- 345 California Center
- 555 California Street
- Embarcadero Center
- Hyatt Regency
- One California Building
- One Maritime Plaza
- One Rincon Hill Towers
- Pacific Gas & Electric Building
- Providian Financial Building
- Southern Pacific Building
- St. Regis
- Steuart and Spear Towers
- The Infinity Towers
- Transamerica Pyramid
Other landmarks in San Francisco are the Coit Tower, the San Francisco Municipal Railway, Yerba Buena Island and a Hapag Lloyd container ship (ingame name: "Haddock-Floyd).
The city itself is arranged in a circular road system. Three roads connect San Francisco with other cities:
- Interstate 80 heads east, connecting to Oakland, and later Sacramento, Truckee, and Reno.
- United States Route 101 runs north towards San Rafael, and later to Ukiah and Eureka.
- California State Route 1 goes south towards Santa Cruz, Santa Maria, and Los Angeles.
See also Edit
|Cities||Bakersfield - Barstow - Carlsbad - El Centro - Eureka - Fresno - Hornbrook - Huron - Los Angeles - Oakdale - Oakland - Oxnard - Redding - Sacramento - San Diego - San Francisco - San Rafael - Santa Cruz - Santa Maria - Stockton - Truckee - Ukiah|
|Highways|| Interstate 5 - Interstate 8 - Interstate 10 - Interstate 15 - Interstate 40 - Interstate 80 - Interstate 580 (California)|
US 95 - US 101 - US 395
CA 1 - CA 14 - CA 37 - CA 58 - CA 99 - CA 111 - CA 126 - CA 152 - CA 198 - CA 299