TOTSO is the abbreviation of "Turn off to stay on", a transportation term to describe a road junction layout where motorists must turn away in order to follow an otherwise continuous numbered route.
This page lists TOTSOs present in all Truck Simulator games.
List of TOTSOs Edit
Euro Truck Simulator Edit
UK Truck Simulator Edit
- M1 at its junction with M18 near Sheffield
- M4 at its junctions (2x) with M5
- A1 at its junction with M18
- A14 near Cambridge, with A1 and M11 respectively
- A483 in the town north of Swansea
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Edit
(Some TOTSOs are also present in German Truck Simulator)
- A1 at its junctions (2x) with A7 near Hamburg, as well as one with A24
- A4 when it runs into A45 near Köln
- A5 at its junction with the A45 near Frankfurt am Main
- A6 when it runs into A3 and A9, separately, near Nürnberg
- A7 at its junction with the A215 near Kiel, and at its junctions (2x) with A2 near Hannover
- A10 when it meets A9, A13 and A24 respectively
- A24 at its junction with the A19 north of Berlin
- A99 at its junction with the A9 near Munchen
- United Kingdom
- See "UK Truck Simulator" entries for details.
American Truck Simulator Edit
- ↑ To go north, turn left onto the M18 and then right to the M1. The A1 resumes after the M62 junction.
- ↑ Eastbound truckers should turn right onto A45, and then turn off when they encounter the A5. The A4 resumes at the junction with A7.